Monday, June 23, 2008

The Begining of A Tough Week

Before going to school, I checked the car for any cockroaches. I found none. But to be sure it was truly gone, we will have to wait till Sunday. It is always on Sunday night where we see cockroaches in my car.
.
After PENG, my group had a brief discussion on the drama. We have to hand in the script by this Friday. 10 minutes later, we walked down to NS class. Ms Jessica started the class by telling us that when she calls our names, we are supposed to go in front to collect our assignments. Those whose names that weren't called are the ones suspected of plagiarism.
.
She called my name, obviously. I got an A+ but that is not finalized yet because it has to go through another 2 examiners. Ms Jessica discussed the answers and dismissed the class at 11.30 (1 hour early). Those who was suspected plagiarism went in front because she wanted to meet them.
.
WL was one of them. Apprently, she and AR had the same 7th question's answer. She told the lecturer that it was from the quiz but Ms Jessica idn't believe her. So, for question number 7, WL has a "0". Pity her, she didn't plagiarise but still minus her marks.
.
We went for lunch in the cafeteria and went to the lab after that. I stayed there doing parts of my assignments until it was 3pm. At 3, WL, LZ, her friend and I went to meet Ms Hemalata for consultation. We were a bit blur on some things so we went there to clear things out. After that, I went straight home. I didn't do anyhting productive at home and I even slept.
.
I just had my dinner not long ago. I came upstairs and noticed that I'm out of DVD-R's!! M, J and mum went to 97 and I 'm only going later because I have to print some stuff and update my blog first. If I have went, we probably will come back late and I might be too lazy to blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...