Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Another Mini YISB Meeting again!

Today, I tried going to APIIT early (9am) to get a parking spot nearer to APIIT. But even when I arrived at 9, I still had to park quite far. Slightly nearer, just about 50 meters away from where I parked yesterday.

In class, I compared my NS answers with JW. Luckily, I found out that I have some mistakes. Corrected them during lunch break and handed in my assignment at 3.45pm. I think I'm the first to hand it in, Wohoo!

One more thing, I left my phone in the car and only found out in the middle of PITS class. I was too lazy to walk back and take it so it was left there till I wanted to go back. I half hoped that the phone was lost so that I'll get a new one. And my other half didn't want it to be lost because I need it to call Harsh later to find out where we are meeting.

When I reached the car at about 3.50pm, The car was boiling even with the shades. I picked up my phone and it was so hot. The LCD screen's colour faded to a lighter colour. I thought it would be permanently like that but after awhile, it turned back to the normal colour.

Called Harsh and they said they were in Central and will make their way to Bangsar. I drove home and parked at Terasek 4. I called them again and they said there were in BV waiting for Manoj. I then walked to BV to meet them.

Harsh, Mira, Atira and her sister was sitting outside Starbucks. They were waiting for Manoj to finish his shift and take his break. We sat there and chatted. Atira couldn't wait anymore so she and her sister went home.

We were still waiting for Manoj but the girl that suppose to come take his place hasn't arrived yet. We waited so long, it rained. The rain was too heavy so we couldn't went home. Mira, harsh and I chatted and chatted.
.
For remembrance, Harsh and I took a picture together using Mira's phone. She is leaving for Malacca this Sunday so we won't be seeing each other anytime soon.
.
Harsh and I.

We waited for almost an hour before Manoj could take his break. We walked to Nirvana to have some drinks. Harsh invited Zhen but she didn't come. About 20 minutes later, Mira had to go home. Harsh paid the bill (thanks Harsh) and left the restaurant.
.
We said our goodbyes. Then, Mira went back with her dad, Manoj went back to work and I sent Harsh home. Finally, I know where she stays. I always couldn't figure out where she stays by her description.
.
Now, I'm looking forward to a FULL Y.I.S.B. meeting maybe in 2 weeks. Mini meetings aren't that fun. Finally, to Harsh: "Take care and keep in touch!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...