Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ice Cream, You Scream

After I parked my car today, I took out the parking ticket. Suddenly, a COCKROACH fell on my lap! I quickly scratched the ticket and rushed out of the car. I stomped the ground a few times before that disgusting insect got off my pants. Haih, dad's special operation didn't work...
.
In PITS class, Ms Hema introduced us to one of the exam type questions. It is actually quite easy because all you need to do is write the formulas. After that, we went to Shukran for lunch. KW introduced me to Mee Rojak and I decided to try it. I didn't finish it because I couldn't take it anymore. It is just like the feeling when you eat too much cheese.
.
We discussed our drama during PENG. After that, we went down to Shukran again for tea. Some of them ate nasi lemak and ordered some drinks but ML and I sat with everyone without ordering anything. For the first time in NS class, Ms Jessica came to me and look at my workings. She even pointed out some mistakes. Maybe she noticed me after I scored the 2nd highest in my NS assignment.
.
I dropped JT and KW in the LRT station and sent AM home after class at 6pm. AM was with he luggage! She just came back at 12.30 from Medan, Indonesia and went straight to APIIT to work. Wow, this kind of employees are so dedicated to their work and definately deserve a raise. Or maybe APIIT pay them a lot, which I doubt.
.
At about 8.30pm, we were ready to go to A&W but GM suddenly asked mum to bring her to TMC to buy groceries. So, when they got back at 9.30pm, we hopped in the car and went to A&W. On the way there, 50% of the road mum took was the ones I drove during my driving test. It kinda brings back memories.
.
A&W is one of the oldest fast food restaurant in KL. Still, there was quite a lot of customers there on a weeknight. We ordered 1 bear essentials (4 scoops of ice-cream of your choice) and 1 double-scoop ice cream waffle from the dessert bar. As usual, all four scoops of ice cream in bear eseentials was MINT! My family just loves mint. RM4.60 for bear essentials and RM 5.90 for the waffle. The total bill was RM 11.03 after tax. They also gave us super long spoons which made it challenging to scoop the ice cream.
.
M went to the main counter and got herself a cup of rootbeer float (RM 3.90) and a cup of rootbear (RM 2.50). That totalled to about RM7. The difference between the float and non-float is RM1.40! So, if you do the math, 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream cost 70 cents! We enjoyed the mint ice cream, rootbeer and some waffles.
.
Bear Essentials (all MINT)
.
The long spoon

A&W's Rootbeer
.
We wanted to leave but mum said she wasn't satisfied. M and J fought over who should go and buy the ice cream. In the end, J said she will buy it but M can't eat what she bought. J and E went to buy the ice cream while I went to the toilet. The urinal was just my height! anyone shorter would have to either use the cubicles or the "wall" type of urinal.
.
The high urinals (shorty must get high instead of low!)

The "wall"
.
Back in my seat, J told us that when she ordered the ice cream, the waitress said to her in BM "you just bought ice cream just now right? Not enough is it?" We were all shocked to hear that. Here we are giving them business and she talks as if we are GLUTTONS?? Even if we are, it is none of her business!
.
2nd bowl of Bear Essentials (Mint again!)
.
We finished the 4 scoops of Mint Ice Cream in less than 10 minutes. Before reaching home, we went to 7eleven to drop a cheque to pay some UOB bills. We looked around for "anything" and "whatever" but they still hadn't stocked up on it. Dissappointing. I would have bought some if they sold it.
.
We reached home just in time to watch Desperate Housewives. In today's episode, everyone found out that Orson was the one that knocked Mike over. Orson got chased out of the house by Bree. And most shocking of all, Lynette's twins was the ones that set Rick's shop on fire!
.
**Sorry for mentioning about toilets and posting picture of urinals in the middle of a food post, it is just too unusual that I have to post it**

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...