Monday, June 2, 2008

Another Mini YISB Meeting (aka. Bang!)

For some reason, when I woke up today, I wasn't tired at all. I told mum to ask dad for the camera last night. I wanted it to take some pictures later because I probably won't be seeing Min, Fatin and Harsh in the near future. They are all leaving KL to further their studies in other states. The camera was nowhere to be found so I assume mum didn't tell dad.
.
When I was in TPM, I went to ask how to get the monthly parking pass. The guy told me I need a form from APIIT and have to go here and there. So, I just decided to buy the RM 3 ticket from him and only start with the monthly pass next month.
.
When class ended, I went home to wait for Min's call. They were in Petaling Street looking for bags and was coming back to Bangsar. When she called, I went to Bangsar LRT Station to pick Harsh, Fatin and Min. They wanted to go to MV so I parked in Gardens.
.
When I was approaching the ticket booth (the one that gives you the ticket), I heard BANG! I had just knocked into the pole that was in front of the booth. If you go to Gardens,, you will know what I mean. It is a beautiful and short pole painted red and white. I probably went too close before turning, so, you know.
.
All of them was so scared I will get scolding from my parents. I told them that there is nothing to worry because it is not their fault and what done is done. Besides, I'm sure my parents won't go screaming the house down.
.
I followed them in to Sinma where Harsh bought her nail polish and stuff. Then, we walked around looking for bags. After about half an hour or so, everyone was hungry and we decided to go to McD for lunch. There were too many people in the McD at the top floor of MV. So, we decided to go to the McD at the Lower Ground floor.
.
I used 1 Big Mac coupon while the rest paid for their lunch. Min used the lid of her burger box and filled half of it with Chili! I was so surprised. In the end, she finished it so as long as she didn't waste it, I have no problems with that.
.
After finishing our lunch, we went to pay the parking ticket. They wanted to pay the parking (only RM1) and I refused. They even wanted to put the money in my car. How ridiculous. We then parked along Terasek 4 and walked to CzipLee.
.
We were supposed to meet Zhen there but she wasn't there yet. We spent about an hour in CzipLee. The girls wanted to buy stationary before they went to university. Zhen called and said she wasn't coming. Harsh and Min spend about RM 27 each and Fatin spent RM 50.10!! I couldn't believe it. I finally see why bookshops earn so much money.
.
We said our good byes and went our separate ways after paying up. There will be a second meeting this Wednesday but not all will not be coming. I told dad about the accident and he said "okay, as long as you know your mistake."
.
This 2 pictures show how beautiful my car is.
.
* No pictures was taken because there wasn't any camera available*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...