Friday, June 20, 2008

Weird People

Last night, I received an invitation to read CTQY's blog. I requested for it long ago and he just invited me. I last read his blog in December so I had a lot of post to catch up with. I read until it was 1.30am. I finally decided to sleep at 1.33am but I was still at March. Kinda fun reading someones blog like this. It's just like a story book.
.
Today is Friday so we have Malaysian Studies. There was a period of time where Mr Warren said a few jokes but everyone was too bored/tired/sleepy to even laugh. When the class was about to end, there was a guy that got chase out of the class. This is because he was listening to music with his earphone stuck in his ear. Mr Warren told him off once but on the second time, the magic happened.
.
We went down to the cafeteria for lunch after Malaysian Studies. It was only 11am but we decided to do so because we will be too into our assignment later and might even miss lunch. After lunch, we went to the lab and did our IS assignment while ML was doing his PITS. KH left at 3pm. I waited for ML because his father is only picking him up at 4pm.
.
Since it was Friday, coming back to Bangsar was totally jammed. Hate it when this happens. At 5 something, dad called and said there are 6 extra tickets for Kung Fu Panda. Initially, I didn't want to go. M invited SS and family so that made me want to go. Dad called someone and told her that we want the 6 extra ticket since 6 of them couldn't come.
.
I was kinda looking forward to it. Dad was asking us to get ready. He also told us the plan. "Wait for E, eat something at home, after movie go somewhere else for supper". Just when I started to imagine how fun it would turn out, someone called him and said the original people that was suppose to go for the movie wants to go now.
.
I was disappointed. Maybe, this group of people hates us. Or maybe when they heard we want to go, they quickly say they want to go just to see people suffer? Or was it because SOMEONE thought that mum was going and decided to "ask" the original 6 to come so that SOMEONE doesn't have to see mum's face.
.
You guys are probably lost because you don't know what I mean. Haih, office politics, the thing I hate most. The only way to escape all these is to be the BOSS, which is what I'll probably be. Hehe.
.
I just finished editing KH's part of our IS assignment and also done my IS report. So, for the rest of the weekend, I only have one thing to do left, my PITS assignment! Yay, it's in the final stage already...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...