Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tomorrow is Friday but Its Okay

Just when I was replying the 2 comments, my Internet gets disorientated. I restarted the modem and everything works fine except BLOGGER! I can't go into my own blog! I tried going to other blogger's blog by blogger too. That didn't work. so it is confirmed that at 12.50am, something happened to blogger. It better be fine by tomorrow.
.
I laid on my bed at 1am but was still was up at 2am. Haih, I don't know why I couldn't sleep. Woke up at 6.30am. Picked AM and YM up before leaving. This time, I found a parking spot that was quite near. After that, I had Teh Tarik with AM and her colleague.
.
After that, I went to the 2nd floor to watch FH II. Around 9am, I walked to ENT3. In the middle of watching FHII, AL came and asked me to discuss about our PENG Drama. I left the laptop on while discussing with AL. While we were thinking about the script, some "camwhores" (just kidding) used my VAIO to take some pictures.
.
1, 2, 3,.....Smile if you are a MONKEY!
.
There is more actually...
.
Discussed some tutorial during PITS. Then, we went back to APIIT's lab to continue our assignment. At 1pm we ate lunch and we went to class at 1.15pm. When the clock's hand reached 1.30pm, more than half of the classs weren't even there yet.
.
After Ms Sumathi discussed a exam type question, she went into the assignment. The way she explained it made us so scared because what she said and what we have done is so very different. Some of them decided to show their assignment to Ms Sumathi and let her check. I didn't do so because if I did, I sure had to change most of it.
.
At home, I changed some stuff that is relevant with the assignment. Then, J asked me to send her to tuition. She got in the car and sat at the back. I stared at her but she still didn't get the hint. Nevermind, she is dumb so I'll forgive her ignorance.
.
Now, AL just sent me the PENG script which I have to print. I probably will sleep after grammar checking and also finalizing my IS assignment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...