Friday, November 27, 2009

Urgh...

For the first time this week, I woke up after 11am. Washed up and started using the computer till it was time for lunch. Went downstairs to eat lunch and continued reading OP. Later, I went downstairs to watch TV.

Had to pick M and her friend from another friends house at about 3pm. Had to sent her friend home too. When I got back, I went to shower and continued watching TV till it was time for dinner.

At about 7.30pm, we had to drive 2 cars out for dinner. Went to Damansara Utama and had dinner at "Toast and Coffee". I ordered "Fish and Chips" and "Nescafe (si)". SS and K came to join us too.

Nescafe Si (cold) - RM 2.50

Fish and Chips - RM 10.90

Dad paid the bill and we went home after that. I'm ending this post here at 9pm because I'm trying to sleep "early" today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...