Monday, November 9, 2009

Stuck at Home

Woke up at 11am today and my grandparents already left. Used the laptop till it was 2pm watching OP and surfing the net. Twittered from my phone for the first time and it's quite cool.

Had lunch at about 2.30pm and continued watching OP till around 5pm. Took a nap and woke up at 7pm. J was singing AAR songs which annoyed mum and also kept me from falling asleep again. So, I got up and took a shower.

Used the laptop again for a short while before going down for dinner. Came back up to watch OP till 9pm. SS, SS and K came so I went downstairs. Ate some pastries and watched TV till 10.30pm. They left 5 minutes later.

Came upstairs and watched some videos on youtube before I started chatting. Stopped between chats to write this post. Heard Barney downstairs and ran down to watch the last few minutes of it.

It's 12am already so I'm gonna end this post here. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...