Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the Thirteen

Woke up at 11am today and took some money from mum. Then, I drove to Section 17 and looked for the hair salon. Yet again, it was closed. Drove back home and went with mum to BV instead.

I was happy to see that the old fella (found out his name was Andy) works everyday except FRIDAY. An the lady that cut my hair last time was on duty! So I paid RM 15 and waited for my turn.

There was a girl before it was my turn so I waited patiently. When it was my turn, the lady suggested I go for "spiky" and I agreed. She finished at 12.20pm and I went to look for mum.

Made our way to SMKBB and picked M from school. Back home, I used the laptop for a while before having lunch. Next, I played a round of MTG with M. Won that round and went on to watch OP.

Took a nap at about 3pm and continued using the laptop later. At 4.30pm, mum brought me to Gardens and we had tea at San Terri. We ordered 2 cakes and I had a Othello smoothie. Mum had cappuccino.

New York Cheese Slice - RM 7.00

Black Magic Slice - RM 7.50

Othello Smoothie - RM 9.50

I was disappointed as the cakes were terrible and the smoothie was 90% ice with no flavour! Mum said the cakes were okay though. My mood was ruined and I didn't want to stay there any longer.

Mum wanted to wait till 6pm before leaving but I forced her to go home as I didn't want to stay for another hour. So we went home and I watched OP. Then, I had dinner and went to shower.

Watched TV till 9.30pm and my COD gang arrived. They started setting up while I wrote this post. Started playing at 10pm and its already 12am but we're not finishing. Ending this post here. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...