Sunday, November 22, 2009

Contradicting Themselves

Woke up at 11am today and had some mini pastries again. After that, I used the laptop to read OP (manga) till it was about 12.30pm. When everyone was ready, we went out for lunch.

Dad brought us to this place in Damansara Utama called "Sukico Hainan Cafe". I ordered a Grilled Chicken Chop and a cup of Nescafe. Food was just okay and there wasn't really many people here. The place was uncomfortably cold too.

Nescafe Ice - RM 2.80

Grilled Chicken Chop (Mushroom sauce) - RM 13.80

After we finished our meal, we went to the bakery next to it and bought some bread. Made our way home and I used the laptop for a while. Dad wanted to go to Desa Park City and all of us decided to tag along.

We went to Secret Recipe at Waterfront, DPC. The service there was actually very bad but luckily the cakes were still okay. We had 4 cakes and since they had the tea time promotion (free coffee/tea for every slice of cake), we also got 4 drinks.

Chocolate Indulgence - RM 6.30

Cappuccino Cheese - RM 6.30

Oreo Cheese - RM 6.30

Caramel Cream Cheese - RM 6.30

Flat White - Complimentary

Jasmine Green Tea - Complimentary

Stayed for a while before dad paid and we left the place. Reached home at about 5.30pm and I read another few chapters of OP. Later, I played "Tenshu" on Wii till 7.30pm. I love this game because I play as a NINJA who goes around stealthily and killing people!

After I took my shower, dad brought GM, M and I out for dinner. The rest of the family stayed home to watch "Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie". Since it was raining, we decided to go "Fish and Co" in BV for our dinner.

As usual, I ordered "The best fish and chips in town". This time, I could only finish the fish. If I ate any more, I would have vomited! While dad paid the bill, M and I went to FOS to look at some clothes.

The Best Fish and Chips in Town - RM 9.90

Went to TMC before going home and dad bought some stuff. By the time we got home, it was 9pm. I stayed downstairs for half an hour before coming upstairs to start reading OP and writing this post.

Thanks to the crappy Internet connection, not even half my pictures have been uploaded. I'll end this post as soon as the pictures are uploaded. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...