Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Catching Up

Woke up at 9am today and had cereal for breakfast again. Took a shower and used the laptop before going to class. Arrived in the parking lot at about 10.30am. Took me quite a while before I managed to get a parking spot.

Was late for class but the lecturer didn't mind. Class went on till 12.30pm. KW went home and ZS went to meet up with some other friends. The rest of us then went to Good Tea for lunch. AC and I sat in DY's car since we were lazy to drive.

AL and MY joined us later. I ordered Iced Coffee and Claypot Chicken Rice. After lunch, DY dropped me at my car and I drove home. Arrived safely at home by 2pm.

Iced Coffee - RM 1.50

Claypot Chicken Rice - RM 4.50

Couldn't do anything except use the laptop as my cousins were playing with the Wii and M had friends over to watch a movie and hang out. Read about 20 episodes of OP (One Piece manga) before taking my shower.

Had dinner at 8.30pm and continued reading OP. SS's and DGG's family came over at about 9pm so I went down for about an hour. At 10pm, we decided to go to Chocolate for supper! It's been a while since I went there...

We went in 2 cars to BV and got a nice seat in the restaurant. Then, we ordered a Chocolate Affair (fondue) to share and each of us ordered a drink. As usual, I asked for the Ms Coco Frappe.

Ms Coco Frappe - RM 12.90

Chocolate Affair - RM 25.90

Chatted till 11pm and we decided to go home. Started using the laptop to blog but I ended up chatting and blog-surfing. It's 12.20am already and this post is done. All I need to do is upload the pictures. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...