Monday, November 30, 2009

Better?

Woke up at 10am today. Used the laptop as usual till about 11.30am. AM called and said she was going to see a doctor. She asked me to come along and so I did. KK then drove us to "Poliklinik Lai" in Brickfields.

The doctor shocked me when he said I only had 3-4 ulcers in my mouth when there is MORE THAN 10 all over my mouth. Anyway, he gave me some meds and AM paid for it. RM 38 for everything.

They dropped me back home and I continued using the laptop. Ate the pills before having plain porridge for lunch. Took a nap, used the laptop, took another nap and used the laptop again.

Showered at about 6pm and went downstairs to swallow some pills before dinner. Watched TV while having plain porridge for dinner again. Came upstairs to continue using the laptop. Took another short nap till it was 8.50pm.

At about 9.30pm, mum brought J and I to Starbucks in BV. I ordered a "Mango Passion Fruit Frappucino" since I shouldn't be taking coffee or chocolate. The drink was quite nice anyway. Surfing with my phone there was kinda slow.

Mango Passion Fruit Frappucino (Venti) - RM 13.50

We came home at 10pm and I continued watching OP. Gonna sleep soon. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...