Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday...

Woke up around 8am today. Dad bought some breakfast home and I ate the "Roti Bom" for breakfast. I haven't eaten this for a long time and it was very delicious!
.
At around 11am, mum woke up. After she had her breakfast, she drove me to Times Square. She went to Borders and I went to look for a Sony Ericsson shop. I checked the directory and found out that it is on the 9th floor.
.
I went all the way to the ninth floor and there were only a few shops open. Compared to downstairs, this part of the mall is so deserted. After looking around, I finally found a "Sony Ericsson" sign. Unfortunately, the shop has already closed down.
.
I called AC to ask her where she is. Then, I went to S+J to look for her. SY and VP were already with her. We chatted for quite some time before going for lunch. They suggested Gasoline so I followed them there.
.
Gasoline is located in a corner near the cinema. The interior design had a prehistoric theme. Pictures of cavemen and dinosaurs were all over the place. I loved that cool theme.
.
We sat down and ordered. I ordered a "Gasoline Fried Chicken Chop" and "Momocha"(coffee blended with chocolate chips). Food came soon enough. It was nice. Then, KY joined us. We chatted for an hour or so before bringing out 3 pieces of cake and a present for SY.
.
We sang her a birthday song and started feasting on the cake. We talked for roughly another half an hour before asking for the bill. The bill was RM 75++ and we paid up. After paying, we talked for about 45 minutes more before going out.
.
Then, we found a spot outside the restaurant and started taking pictures. We took turns to take a picture for the other four because we didn't have a tripod. So, we have 5 pictures in total with different combinations of us inside.
.
SY went to her dance practice and KY went to get his car. I paid my share of the cake and present to VP and AC. Then, AC went downstairs to wait for her father. VP and I went to the Monorel Station.
.
We chatted more about college and she left the train at the Hang Tuah Station. I came down from the train at the last stop (KL Sentral Station). I called mum and she was waiting or me in the Tun Sambathan Station. I gave her some directions and she came to pick me up.
.
At home, I used the laptop for about 45 minutes. Then, we went out for L family dinner. My nephew was there too. It was also GJ's birthday so we celebrated it with a plate of jelly from Qjelly.
.
Came home and watched some Olympics highlights. Astro's signal started to go poor when it is not even raining here. Everyone stopped watching and went to do their own stuff...
.
**Photos from SY's Phone**
.

**With the help of Paint, I made a group pic!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...