Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Posting In Darkness

Woke up about 10 in the morning. Went downstairs and had 2 "yogood" muesli bars. It was sour and nice! M didn't like it though.
.
Yogood Strawberry Muesli Bars

Today is YY's death anniversary so BB bought some food for us. SS also brought some egg tarts and other stuff. SG and family came for the occasion. After burning some "kam zhi", all of us watched some Olympic games.
.
Then, SS brought C and C here. We had lunch and watched more of the games. They left about 5pm. Used the laptop and watched TV again. Downloaded MR 13 but haven't watched it yet.
.
I dozed off and woke up about 6.30pm. I went upstairs to charge my phone and had dinner after that. After dinner, I watched M play Gemsweeper. She was stuck in the last level and after more than an hour, she still couldn't pass it. She gave up and decided to try it some other time.

It was reaching 9.30pm and we were getting ready to watch "Pushing Daisies". Just then, KK and AP came to our house. We watched some Athletics and Soccer on TV.
.
They went home around 10.30pm. Then, I downloaded some free mobile games into my phone and tested them. When I finished playing Monopoly, it was already 12.30am.
.
Dad went up to sleep and left mum and I alone downstairs. I realised that I should sleep soon because I have class tomorrow. I quickly opened the Mozilla Firefox to go into Blogger.com. Just when I wanted to log in, the houses along our road all blacked out!
.
Nothing could be seen. I quickly looked for my phone. Unfortunately, the laptop battery wasn't plugged in and that caused the laptop to turn off suddenly. Then, I looked for the battery with my phone's back light. Then, I turned on the laptop and brought everything upstairs to my room.
.
I am currently typing this post on a Notepad and will post it tomorrow. I wonder how am going to sleep with no fan and air-cond... Haih... played monopoly till electric came back at 1.40am. posted on blogger and now going to bed. 1.57am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...