Saturday, August 2, 2008

Away From Home

E woke me up at 10 and asked me if I wanted to go for breakfast. I said no and slept on. Woke up half an hour later and went online. They came home with my breakfast from McD.
.
After an hour or so, Mum brought the girls to 1utama. I didn't wanted to go yet mum didn't want to drop me in SS's place. I called up SS and told them I'll be coming.
.
After my breakfast (cereal) for lunch, I parked near BV. There was a police waiting for people to park illegally so he could slap them with RM100 worth of summons.
.
I walked to BV and paid RM15 to get my hair cut. I'm finally doing this after more than 30 nags from many people. It didn't take long before the lady was done. Walked back to my car after that.
.
When I arrived at SS's house, C's friends where there. All of us watched "My Wife is a Gambling Maestro" and laughed our guts out. After that, we watched "Meet Dave".
.
His friends went home and C was sleeping so, only SS, SS and I was watching Eddie Murphy in "Meet Dave". It was quite a funny and fun movie but not really worth watching in the big screen.
.
SS went to pick M and GM from home and they joined us for dinner in Chan Kee. Food was okay. We came home and watched TV, STS and some pictures of C's trip to Brunei.
.
At 11pm, GM wanted to go home. I was too lazy to drive home so I got SS to drive them home. The Internet is just as slow as the speed at home. Like yesterday, I'll blog on Notepad and post it tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...