Saturday, August 16, 2008

A SE C902 Finally! Thanks!

Finally,
Now my destiny can begin,
Though we will have our differences,
Something strange and new is happening,
Finally,
Now my life doesn't seem so bad,
It's the best that I've ever had,
Got my dream phone finally.
.
Here is how the day starts. Woke before 7am and got ready. Then, went to AP's house to pick AM. We went to Nirvana for breakfast and she treated me to Roti Planta and Teh Tarik. We were supposed to order her favourite mutton curry but it wasn't ready so early.
.
She reminded me about my phone when we were chatting. She paid up and we walked back to AP's house. Then, I sent her to APIIT with the Avanza. Dad still hasn't paid her for my clothes and the mouse, gosh.
.
Came home and waited for everyone to get ready for brunch. We were supposed to have breakfast with SS and family but we only reached IKEA at 10.30am. SS, SS and C waited for us for such a long time.
.
Dad went to buy some food for us. I didn't eat anything and only drank coffee. Thanks to AM's reminder, I touched the topic of the phone again. After breakfast, we went downstairs and bought another pink IKEA chair.
.
Then, some of them went back to SS's house while SS, C, mum, dad and I stayed. We went to the Curve. Mum went to Schein, SS and C went to Fila and Dad followed me to Sony Style. We didn't buy anything but just noted the price.
.
Then, we we were all done, we went back to SS's house. C mentioned about a new phone for him too. The 11 of us to JayaOne for lunch. After some decision, we went into this restaurant called Simply Fusion.
.

Fish N' Chips
.
Add RM 4.50 for soup and garlic bread
.Iced Lemon Tea (from set)
.
The set was quite reasonable because it came with a piece of cake, a drink and a main course. I ordered a Fish and Chips Set with Ice Lemon Tea. In total, we ordered 6 sets. So, when we finished our main course, we ordered 6 different flavours of cakes.
.
C went to meet her course mates for a project. The rest of us went to digital mall to check our phones out and also for a laser mouse. Before that, I came up with the idea of buying "splashy" from Wendy's. It is something similar to Ice Cream.
.
Wendy's M&M Chocolate Splashy
.
I bought a plain chocolate, vanilla+Oreos and a chocolate+m&m for a total of RM 11.50. It was our first time trying it and we all liked it. We arrived in Digital Mall minutes later. We asked GM to sit in a cafe and bought her a drink.
.
Then, we went looking around for the prices of our targeted phones. SE C902 for me and SE W380 for C. We didn't like the price here and shopped for my laser mouse. Managed to get one for RM30. Then, C and I teamed up to persuade each others parents to bring us to the Curve.
.
Laser Mouse! Nice!
.
Everyone went back to SS's house. Then at 5.30pm, SS, C, mum, dad, J and I went to the Curve. We all went to Sony Style while mum went to Borders. In less than 30 minutes, dad signed the card and we left with the SE C902.
.
C wanted purple colour for his SE W380 but the shop didn't have it. We walked to Ikano to look for it. I could tell that he was disappointed and sad. No shops in Ikano had purple too. Even other Sony Centre outlets didn't have purple.
.
We decided to go to Cineleisure for one last chance. There, the saleslady explained that the purple colour modal only exist for APs. C gave in and decided to buy the silver one. SS bargained till we got the price RM 725 for the phone + 2GB M2 card.
.
Then, the lady found out I bought a SE C902. She said that it usually comes with a 1GB M2 card. I felt cheated instantly. I quickly told dad about it. Then, both of us walked back to Sony Style. We managed to get a refund for it.
.
Then, dad went to the ATM to get cash. After some negotiation, we bought my SE C902 with a 2GB M2 card for RM 1530. She sticked a protective layer for both phones. She threw in a pouch for each of us and also 2 sling bags. Both phones were also loaded with songs, games and themes.
.My SE C902!! YESSS!!
.
This super old and damaged phone is now stashed away
.
We finally left with 2 phones and 2 happy sons. Of course, we said our thanks to our fathers. Then, we waited for mum to meet us. We went straight to SS2 for dinner after that. The rest of the gang went to meet us there from SS's house.
.
We went to the Tai Thong in SS2. It was already 9pm when we were seated. We ordered a 8 course dinner for RM 256 (including drinks and misc charges). We discussed about our trip to FRIM tomorrow morning. By the time we finished our dinner, it was already 10.30pm.
.
Came home and I quickly showered. Then, I charged my NEW phone and played with it. Then, M assembled the pink chair. Then, we remembered that long ago, we coloured our chair's picture PINK. And now months later, we buy a PINK chair. Is this visualisation working its magic? Maybe...

.M and E coloured the one on the left pink. And,...

Tada... A pink chair assembled by M

Anyway, at the end of this GREAT shopping day, we have a new PINK chair for the computer area, a new LASER mouse, and last but not least, a new Sony Ericsson C902! Tomorrow will be its first official appearance! Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...