Saturday, August 23, 2008

Lunch at McD in Bangsar

Woke up at 10am today. M and dad already went out to watch something. GM was also out of the house because she went for C's graduation. The Avanza was also gone since AL, dad's friend, borrowed it. I skipped breakfast and the girls were watching Aquamarine with mum.
.
When the movie was over, we went to McD for lunch. We parked near the houses and walked to McD. Few minutes later, we went into McD. Mum ordered a Gold Medal Meal and I ordered Big N' Tasty again.
.
Big N' Tasty Set
.
I actually wanted the Gold Medal Meal but they only have the Volleyball glass. Didn't see the point of having 2 of the same glass. I tried mum's onion rings and they were GOOD! Nicer than A&W. In my opinion, E's nuggets was worst than the ones we buy from the supermarket.
.
Came home and turned on the laptop. The laptop was on but I didn't use it. Instead, I played this game called Zoo Tycoon on my phone. M and dad came home. At 6pm, the girls and dad went to support the BISDS group in a hymn singing competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...