Friday, August 29, 2008

Frieday

Woke up in the morning and mum already went to work. Turned on the laptop and downloaded some stuff. Breakfast was 2 small pieces of cake that dad bought yesterday.
.
Packed my stuff and got ready for the badminton session later. At 10am, AL called me and asked me where I was. I quickly drove to BSC with all my equipments. This time, DY didn't come and was replaced by JJ.
.
There were 2 men playing on our court. We allowed them to play for another 5 minutes before we started to play. There was one match where we played till 27-29.At the end of the 2 hours, I was sweaty and exhausted. We went back to my house and showered.
.
I left them at home and went to pick M up from school. It took quite a while to reach SMKBB because there were many traffic lights. Plus, a bus stopped in the middle of the road, waiting for people to get in. M saw me and walked to my car.
.
At home, ZS was still combing his hair. Since we still had time, we played a game of "Sorry". It took forever to end so we just surrendered and went for lunch. This time, we went to Nam Chuan.
.
AL and ZS bought food from the Mixed Rice stall and said it was VERY expensive. JJ ordered a Sarawak Laksa and told us it was TASTY. I just ordered a Kuey Teow Soup which was average. MY didn't have any comments for her Kuey Teow Soup.
.
ZS walked to Chun Heong and helped us buy some Seremban Siew Pau. We then drove back to TPM. I followed AL's car and he lead me to an alternative way to get to Sri Petaling area. Unfortunately, there were many traffic lights and it made us 10 minutes late.
.
Since I was too lazy to buy another ticket, I used yesterday's ticket,
covered the "28" with Darth Vader and scratched "29".
.
Mr Warren was just about to start the class when we entered the Auditorium for Moral Studies. We managed to get the front-row seats thanks to AC. This time, Mr Warren managed to make the class very quiet.
.
He touched on Biomedicine and gave us a short break after that. We used that time to eat our Siew Pau. Our class was suppose to end at 6.30pm but around 5pm, he allowed us to "go to the lab or other places to discuss our assignment" (aka. go HOME, which EVERYONE did).
.
M was watching Serenity when I reached home. I told her before that this movie is boring and she finally agreed. I fell asleep watching the movie. Woke up at 7pm and went upstairs. Used the laptop till 8pm before eating my dinner.
.
Then, we watched MR 22 together. Dad came home with some pastries and he heated them up for us. I ate 2 of them while watching Suite Life of Zack and Cody. Came upstairs and chatted abit and did some stuff on facebook.
.
The girls are all in bed now. I'm just waiting for the 1am raid our MHA group on facebook is going to have. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...