Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Relaxing Date

Woke up at 11am and took my shower. Then, I drove off to Sunway and picked JW. We then went over to Sunway Pyramid for lunch. Since we had another RM10 off, we went to Tony Roma's.

I ordered the Chicken Tenderloin Platter again with the Baked Potato Soup and Ice Lemon Tea. Both of us sat there slowly eating our lunch. After that, we were so stuffed!

Chicken Tenderloin Platter Set - RM 16.90

Finally at 2.30pm, we left the place. Went to reload my "Touch N' Go" and JW reloaded her DiGi number.

Later, we walked around the mall looking at clothes. Then, we went to Cupcake Chic and used the "Buy 1 Free 1" voucher. Got ourselves a "Wake Me Up" and "Fatal Attraction".

After that, we walked till 4pm before going off. JW wanted to buy dinner so we went to Jaffar. But it was closed. So, I dropped her at Rock Cafe before driving home.

Got home at about 5pm and used the laptop till 6pm. Took my shower and started writing my "How to make Tomato Spaghetti" post. Stopped at 8pm and to have my dinner.

Later, I came up to chat and wrote this post. Then, I went down to have some Yong Tau Fu that GG brought. Stayed there talking till it was 10.30pm. Everyone went home and I came back upstairs to use the laptop.

It's about 11.30pm already and I shall end this post here. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...