Friday, September 17, 2010

Back Home

After my shower, I went downstairs to get some ice cream. I was eating happily until the container suddenly toppled over. The whole slab of ice cream dived to the floor. So, all there is left for me to eat was the scrapings off the container. :(

Came upstairs to blog till 7.15pm. Went downstairs for dinner and found a worm/maggot in my rice! After dinner, I watched Oprah before coming back upstairs.

Later, I went downstairs to drink some water and play with my iPod. Dad heated up the egg tarts from Ipoh. JW's dad bought it for us from one of the famous egg tarts places in Ipoh. It was delicious.

Came up to update my Xtreamer and organize my files. Started talking to JW at about 1am. It's almost 2am already and I shall end this post here. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...