Sunday, September 5, 2010

Technology Frenzy

Woke up at 12pm from an interesting dream. Used the laptop for a while before washing up. Then, I started replacing the new desktop with the old one. About 2 hours later, the final upgrade came to an end.

I took my shower and dropped M at McD. Picked SC up and went back to get M. She bought our lunch. SC then helped me solve my Jukebox problem while the rest of us ate. When he was done, the bunch of us drove to 105.

Once there, we helped him install the wifi and upgrade his firmware. It took quite long because his dongle was faulty. Later, I also found out that his Xtreamer is slower compared to mine. Definitely got to send it for warranty.

At about 6.30pm, I drove SC home and picked GM up. We then went back to 105 and waited for M. When she was done showering, SS, SS, M, GM and I went to Section 17 for dinner.

I had Chee Cheong Fun there. Later, we went back to 105 and watched Camp Rock 2. Fiddled with the Xtreamer again till it was about 11pm. Drove back home and took my shower.

Chee Cheong Fun

Started writing this post till now. It's 12.50am already and I shall end this post here. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...