Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ipoh Trip: Day 5

Woke up at 10am and I helped JW fry an egg. She then made me a ham and egg sandwich. After that, we started making chocolate cake. We managed to finish mixing all the ingredients and put the cake to bake by 12pm.

Egg

Ham with Mustard

JW and I then drove to Pasir Pinji for lunch at "Dai Shu Geuk", also known as the Big Tree Foot. There, we ordered some fried stuff and noodles. I was too greedy (I took one of each type of fried stuff) and ended up just eating them without the noodles because I was too full.

The new place

Red Bean Ice - RM 3

Noodles

Fried Stuff

We asked for laksa soup but they gave us barely half a bowl. Besides that, their famous fried Fu Chuk was nowhere to be seen. We went to both old and new "Big Tree Foot" but they were all sold out.

After our lunch, we drove to Greentown and went to Assam House. Met up with some of JW's friends and stayed there till about 2.30pm.

Then, we went over to Tesco and bought Macaroni. Later, we went to get Slurpee as the weather was hot.

Got back to her place and I had "Fan Shu Tong Sui" made by her dad. Then, we made chocolate frosting. After that, we cut the cake in half and layered it. JW then frosted the cake. It turned out to be quite nice!

Fan Shu Tong Sui

Chocolate Cake

Chocolate Cake with Frosting!

Went to take my shower and lazed around till it was 6.30pm. Then, we went to the Care Center and visited JW's grandpa. Came back home and had dinner that her mum made.

Used the computer till about 9pm before we started COOKING! We made baked mac and cheese! It was so sinfully filled with cheese! When it was done, I only managed to eat 2 spoonfuls.

Baked Mac and Cheese

After that, I went to the toilet to relieve myself. Took some charcoal pills and ENO too. I'm ending this post now. Will go to bed when my stomach relaxes. Night...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...