Monday, September 20, 2010

Driving, Collecting and Eating

Woke up at about 8am and used the laptop. Then, I showered and drove out to Sunway. Picked JW, AF and VV. Then, we went over to Lagooon Perdana to pick L. After that, we drove on to Blu Inc.

It was actually near Universal Music's office where I collected my Arthur's Day tickets last year. Since we were the first ones to collect the "Eat Pray Love" tickets, JW was given 1 month free Celebrity Fitness Membership and some candles.

After that, we drove to Phileo Damansara. Since we had another hour to spare, we went to the nearby cafe for breakfast. There, I ordered a Toast Set which came with Roti Bakar and Teh Tarik.

Toast Set

Then at about 10.40am, we went to Menara Star and waited in line to collect "Wall Street" tickets. At 11am, we got our tickets. Sent AF and VV back to Sunway.

After that, I realized that I was LOW ON PETROL!! Quickly drove to the nearest station to refuel. If not, I'd have to be pushing the Avanza on the highway.

Later, we dropped L at her work place before meeting AC, ZS and KW in Taman Connaught. We went to Fun OK and there wasn't many people there. I ordered the set lunch which came with a drink and a main course.

Carbonara Spaghetti with Vege - RM 8.90 (Set Lunch B)

Passion Soda - RM 1.00 (upgrade from set)

After lunch, I went to SMKBB and got my SPM cert. Waited for the girls as I was picking them too. Back home, JW and I watched 3 episodes of CBML. Then, we decided to make Oreo Milkshake.

It was already 6.30pm. But we ended up watching "Artificial Intelligence" which only ended at 8.45pm. The movie was quite a weird with a constantly changing storyline.

After that, we went down to eat but there wasn't much left. Later, Mum and J went out to McD and bought food. We stole some of J's fries and were HUNGRY for more!

So, JW and I went out to buy one McNugget set and another Large fries. They gave us a packet of Cheese to shake with our fries. At home, all of us finished it quite quickly!

Fries!!!

Cheese packet

Fries with Cheese

When we were done eating, I drove JW back to her hostel. Got back home at 11.30pm and started using the computer till now.

It's 1.45am already and I shall go to bed now. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...