Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Boring Wednesday

Woke up at 11am and had breakfast. Used the laptop for a while before watching Matrix Reloaded. Then, I went downstairs and had lunch.

Later, I came up to shower. After that, I drove out to Gardens for about and hour. Went to BV and walked to Baskin Robins.

Before going home, I went to get myself a pretzel from Auntie Anne's. It was horrible. I think it was left overnight. :S

Came back home and used the computer till about 6.30pm. Then, I took a nap. Woke up and went downstairs to watch some TV.

At about 8.10pm, we had our dinner. I then came up and used the laptop till 9pm. SS and DGG's families both came to visit as usual. Went downstairs to hang around.

They left at 10pm and I came up to blog. It's 10.45pm already and nothing much to shout about today. So, gonna end this post here. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...