Sunday, September 19, 2010

Relaxing Sunday

Woke up at about 9am and washed up. Then, I went back to sleep till about 10.30am. Later, I used the laptop till it was 12pm. Went downstairs and waited for everyone to get ready before going out for lunch.

Mum brought us to Mizu. There, I ordered their Chicken Teriyaki. After their renovation, I think their food quality declined. The chicken wasn't as nice as usual. The sauce tasted different and the chicken wasn't so soft anymore.

Chicken Teriyaki Set

After lunch, M went to cut her hair while I bought Cetaphil from the pharmacy. Went back home and showed AC and MM what the Xtreamer was about. Then, we watched Resident Evil 3. It explained some stuff in the fourth movie. :)

Then, SS and family came over. C was here with J too. It was nice catching up. After they left, I came up to use the computer. Took my shower and went downstairs to play with the iPod till dad came back.

We then went out for dinner. Ended up in Jalan 222 for Hokkien Fried. Dad didn't want to wait so he went to "Ah Fatt" which isn't the famous Charcoal Fried Stall. Food was okay but it was a bit disturbing because there was a drunk old man talking and shouting to himself! :S

Got back home and played with my iPod till 10.20pm. Then, I started playing Bejeweled Blitz on FB. It's quite interesting and addictive. Later, I started blogging.

It's 12.20am already and I shall end this post here. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...