Monday, September 6, 2010

Day Out With The Girls

Woke up at 8.30am and lazed around till 9am. Then, took my shower and drove to Sunway. Picked JW up and we came back home. Waited for everyone to get ready before we drove off to Gardens.

After parking, we went to McD for breakfast. It was past 11am so we couldn't order their breakfast. So, I had a "Big N Tasty" instead. Collected our tickets and went into the cinema hall to watch Step Up 3.

The movie was quite nice. Worth the RM7 we paid. After that, we went to the Thai restaurant in Gardens and had pineapple rice for lunch. Later, we went to Gelatissimo and we shared a 3-scoop cup. It was delicious!

Pineapple Rice - RM 12.90

Gelatissimo (3 scoops) - RM 16.90

We then came back home. JW and I watched two episodes of CBML. Then, we went downstairs for dinner. I took my shower and we played Cake Mania 5 after that.

At about 10.50pm, I drove her back to the hostel. Got back at 11.40pm and started writing this post.

It's already 12.40am and I shall end this post now. Goodnight...

1 comment:

  1. love gelatissimo... Gelato Fruity which is cheaper is not bad as well

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...