Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Merdeka with Relatives

Rolled on bed for a while and felt that it was time to wake up. When I checked the clock, it was 9.40am! I was supposed to wake up and hour earlier to pick JW. Texted her and she just woke up too.

So after showering, I drove off to Sunway. Picked JW up and we went to Sunway Pyramid. She was hungry so we went to Old Town White Coffee. I had some toast. Was too hungry so I ate without taking pictures. :P

Later, we went to Jusco and bought the ingredients for our lunch. Drove back home and packed our stuff. Then, all of us, except mum and dad, went to SS's house.

There, we started cooking Tomato Spaghetti for lunch. About an hour later, we were finally done. It was nice. Cleaned up and went to the living room to use the computer.


At 3pm, SS's other side of the family came over. K and C made crepes and caramel pudding for us. Those were quite nice too. And for the next 4 hours, I alternated between napping, watching TV and using the laptop.

Caramel Pudding

Crepes with cream

Finally at 8.45pm, we went out for dinner. We drove 2 cars to DU and ate at the usual Hokkien Fried restaurant.

Came back and watched a little bit of TV before driving off. I then dropped JW back at her hostel and continued driving back home.

Got home at about 11.10pm and took my shower. After that, I wrote this post till now.

It's already 11.40pm and I shall end this post here. Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...