Friday, September 10, 2010

Not Your Usual Raya

Woke up at about 8.45am. Used the laptop for a short while before taking a shower. After that, JW and I went out for breakfast. We planned to go to Subway but it was closed. So, we ended up in SNM instead.

I ordered a Roti Planta and Teh Tarik. The roti planta wasn't as good as the last time. Anyway, we finished our breakfast and drove off to Sunway. We went back to her hostel and she got dressed.

Teh Tarik

Roti Planta

Just as she was done, her parents called. They were downstairs already. Both of us then went down to meet them. I met her mum for the first time. All five of us then walked to Sunway Pyramid.

We decided to have lunch at Tony Roma's because of the set lunch. But once we sat down, they told us that its a public holiday and the set lunch isn't available. Damn! So, we ordered 2 main courses and an appetizer.

Tony's Sampler

Fettucini with Chicken

Fish and Fries

Even with just 3 plates of food, all 5 of us were stuffed after eating. We walked around and bought some stuff from Guardian and Watson. At about 2pm, we walked back to the hostel and I helped JW get her stuff.

Her family then drove off to Klang while I came home. Back at my place, I used the laptop while fixing the Xtreamer. After today, I'm pretty confident that there will be no more problems with it. :)

Then at about 6.30pm, I went downstairs and had some ice cream. About an hour later, we went out for dinner. Dad suggested this new place in DU. Turns out, that place specializes in FISH! Didn't eat much there.

So after dinner, dad went to get milk from TMC. Back home, I made my siblings Oreo Milkshake! Delicious! :D

Came upstairs and used the laptop for a short while. Then, M, Dad and I watched Surrogates with the XtreamerPro. Was a great movie to watch and the picture was really nice! Love the Xtreamer!

After the movie ended, I chased everyone out and started writing this post. Go distracted and started chatting with people. It's 2.15am already and I shall go to bed now. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...