Saturday, September 4, 2010

Great Upgrade

Woke up at 9am and showered. Drove over to Sunway and picked JW up. Got back home and I used my laptop till it was 1pm. Then, M drove us to Pitstop for lunch.

There, I had their Mushroom Chicken Chop set which was quite nice. Like last time, we played with the board games there. We finished lunch at about 3pm and dropped MM, AC and mum back home.

Mushroom Chicken Chop Set - RM 13.90

Hoegaarden. :D

After that, we went down to 112. Introduced JW to the bunch of relatives there. Stayed there till about 4.30pm. Then, SC came to our house and helped me configure my Xtreamer.

Later, with dad's green light, mum, SC, JW, and I went to Digital Mall and got a 2 Terabyte harddisk for the Xtreamer. With that, we could install the latest firmware and also store movies into the device.

Came home at 7pm and we did a little bit of settings. Dropped SC back home after that. Then, we waited for M to finish showering before going over to BV for dinner.

We went to Chatterbohkx and I ordered Cheese Baked Spaghetti and Milk Tea. It was good but the price increased. After dinner, we came back home.

Iced Milk Tea - RM 4.00

Cheese Baked Spaghetti with Minced Pork - RM 14.50

Took my shower and started writing this post. It's almost 11pm already and I shall end this post early. Goodnight fellas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...