Thursday, September 9, 2010

Muffins Again

Woke up at 12pm and laid on bed till about 1pm. Then, I went downstairs for lunch. Used the laptop and showered. After that, I drove to Sunway and picked JW up.

We went to TMC and bought ingredients to make muffins. They did not sell SCS butter here though. Later, I fiddled with the Xtreamer again and JW played Cake Mania.

At about 6pm, we napped. Woke up at 7pm and I quickly went to shower. Had dinner after that. Then, we went to BV and got some butter and milk for the muffins.

Right after we came back, the bunch of us went over to 97. Started off slow because MM didn't have the mixer. Started baking the mixture by 10.20pm.

This is how we transported the eggs

By the time we put the 3rd batch into the oven, we realized that it was already 11.45pm. No matter how fast I drive, she still can't make it for her curfew. So, she had to stay at my place.

Muffins

Came back at about 12.30am and we all got ready for bed. Anyway, I'm going off now. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...