Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday is Meant for Group Cookings! :)

Woke up at 8.30am and took my shower. Then, I drove off to Sunway and picked JW up as usual. Back home, we played with our iPods till it was noon. After that, we ate our lunch together.

Then at about 1.45pm, JW and I brought my sisters out. We drove to TMC and bought RM70 worth of ingredients and a muffin tray. Later, we drove on to SS's house in BU.

We arrived at 2.35pm. Then, we started gathering stuff and preparing for the baking. Armed with a not-so-secret-but-cannot-be-shared-online recipe, we started making muffins.

The muffins are were ready but since we still had some mixture, we made another batch. Later, we actually made another 2 batches because there are so many mouths in this family. Hahah!

We also made our own icing to decorate the muffins. We took turns to design our muffins. There were some creative people here. Of course, there were also who weren't so creative. :P

So after our hard work, this is what we got.

JW's Creations

Two of My Creations

one of SS's Creation

Our muffins. Click here to see how the muffins are made.

After our hard work, I ate a muffin. Then, we went out to the living room and watched TV. Took turns to shower till it was 8pm.

We then went to Sun Yau Tak Ding in TTDI for dinner. Came back at about 9.30pm. We then watched HSM3 on Disney Channel till 11pm.

E, J, M, JW and I then packed our stuff and got into the car. Said goodbye to SS and family before driving off to Sunway. Dropped JW off at the side gate and the rest of us went home.

Got home just before 12am and the girls went to bed. I then started blogging. In between, I chatted with a long lost primary school mate. We had a nice and interesting chat.

Anyway, it's 2.15am already and I shall go to bed now. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...