Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Exam Week, Day 3 : Preparing for IAI

The construction at the back of my house was getting louder and louder. Finally decided to wake up and checked the time. It was 12.50pm!

Got up and washed up before using the computer. Went downstairs for some biscuits and water. Came back up and started studying.

At about 3.30pm, I had my lunch. Then, I came upstairs and started rewriting the notes while playing with my iPod.

Then at 6pm, I drove out to Sunway Pyramid to meet JW. Unfortunately, I got stuck in a jam even BEFORE I reached the highway. Bumper to bumper jam IN A HOUSING AREA! WTF!!

As soon as I got onto the NPE, the traffic was much better. Arrived at Sunway Pyramid and parked my car. It was already 7pm.

Went to Starbucks to meet JW. Then, we went to Wong Kok for dinner. We ordered the Cheese Baked Rice sets and sat there for about 90 minutes eating and playing with our iPods.

Front: Sweet Corn Soup (from set)
Back: Borsch Soup (from set)

Dessert (from set) or...

...Fruits (from set).

Front: Iced Milk Tea (from set)
Back: Iced Yin Yong (from set)

Front: Cheese Baked Rice with Pork set - RM 16.80
Back: Cheese Baked Rice with Beef set - RM 16.80

We left at about 8.45pm and I dropped JW back at her hostel. Got back home by 9.20pm and started using the computer. Later, I took my shower. After that, I put my first porepack on my nose.

Then, I continued studying while chatting and blogging. Gonna end this post here to concentrate on my studies. Buhbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...