Saturday, August 7, 2010

Just Another Saturday

Woke up at 11am and there was nobody home. I drank some water and went upstairs to compile some notes. After that, I took my shower and wore a new pair of contacts.

Later, we went out for lunch. Was supposed to go to Sunway Giza but ended up at this Fuchou Noodle Restaurant. Lunch was just okay. I'd rather go somewhere else next time though.

Dried Pork Noodles

Fishballs with Pork fillings

Fuchow version of O'chien

Sweet and Sour Ribs

We got home at about 3.30pm. Watched Project Runway till 4pm before coming up to gather more notes. Took off my contacts at 6pm and took a short nap.

Then at 6.30pm, we went out for dinner. Mum wanted to have crab so all of us ended up at D' Foodland. Dinner was okay. After that, we went to the Pasar Malam nearby for about 45 minutes.

Drove back home and I started writing this post till now. It's 11.10pm now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...