Monday, May 31, 2010

Rainy and Sleepy

Woke up at 9.45am but went back to sleep. Finally woke up at 10.15am to have Digestive Biscuits with milk for breakfast. Then, I showered and got dressed before driving to class. To my surprise, I was early.

At 12pm, class started. An hour later, we were allowed to go. Went over to DNL for lunch. Got myself some crappy Nasi Lemak with no cucumbers! And yet I paid full price. :(

Nasi Lemak - RM 2.00

After lunch, we went over to our next class and stayed there for another 90 minutes. By the time we left, it was raining HEAVILY! DY picked us up and dropped me at my car. Got a little wet because of that...

Got home at about 5pm and I watched an episode of DH. Later, I used the laptop till it was 6.15pm. Then, I took a nap. Woke up at 7.30pm and realized what I dreamed was not real. Was in a nice hotel. Damn!

Dragged my body downstairs and ate my dinner. Came back upstairs to write this post. Gonna end this post here and do some other stuff. Got to wake up at 7.15am tomorrow for the 9am class. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...