Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Again...

Woke up at about 9.30am and used my laptop for a while. Then, I showered, got dressed, and went downstairs for some cereal. Later, I drove on to APIIT and parked at the carpark beside the main building.

Saw AC and DY arrive so I waited for them. We then went to Student Services and I paid K for my parking. Then, we followed DY to the Admin to check his results. Later, we went to the lab but still had to wait another half an hour before class started.

Then at about 1.20pm, class ended. We then walked over to ENT3 and had lunch at DNL. Took Nasi Lemak with some curry as usual. This time, I ordered Iced Milo instead of Nescafe. When we were done, we went to class.

Nasi Lemak - RM 2.00

Sat there for 2 hours and waited for our next lecturer for about half an hour. Class then went on till 6pm. Stayed in ENT3 for a while before walking to our cars. Drove on home and used my laptop for a while.

Took my shower and had dinner after that. Later, I continued with my assignment till it was about 9.30pm. Then, mum, MM and I went to BV2 for a drink at Starbucks. There, we ordered two drinks and hung around there.

Chocolate Cream Chip Frappucino & Green Tea Frappucino

At about 10.30pm, we went off. Dropped MM home before we came back. Came upstairs to write this post and upload pictures.

Anyway, it's 12.41am already. Gonna end this post now. Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...