Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I wanna watch Toy Story 3

I wanna watch Toy Story 3! Used to watch the first 2 movies when I was much younger. Was supposed to watch Toy Story 1 & 2 in 3D few weeks back. But unfortunately, they stop screening it already. All because of Shrek. ARGH!

So I guess I just have to catch the third movie! :) Among the new characters, I'm most excited to see this 3 particular toys. Peas-in-a-pod, Chatter Telephone, and Stretch! :D

Peas-in-a-pod give me the impression of the little aliens with 3 eyes. Its just so cute when they say everything in Sync. Hopefully, the peas would do the same. Maybe argue with each other on occasions. How bout singing a few songs from their cousins, the Black Eyed Peas? xD


Chatter Telephone. This one reminds me of my younger days. There used to be one toy phone just like this. I'm pretty sure this toys has a silly character. Won't be surprised if he drags his phone around and starts dancing. He'll also probably sing "Telephone" when his phone starts ringing. Wakakka!


And finally, Stretch. This purple octopus reminds me of Flubber. Only difference is that this girl is purple while Flubber is green. Don't see a brain in her transparent head. So I guess this toy is going to be a silly one too.

Just by predicting the personalities of these new "Toys", I've already got excited to watch Toy Story 3. Hopefully I will win the tickets and get a chance to see them in 3D! :D

2 comments:

  1. you..i nak the free ticket jgk!!
    kita share kay..hehehe:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, go get your own by taking part in the Nuffnang contest la :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...