Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Working and Working...

Woke up at 9am and used my laptop for a while. Took a shower and drove to TPM. Didn't have breakfast though. Got to class just in time before the lecture started. ZS and DY didn't come for class today...

After class, we stayed back to work on our assignment. Later, we went to DNL and bought some food. I took some taufu, vege and curry. This time, the cashier charged me RM4. We ate our lunch in class and continued with our work.

My lunch - RM 4.00

At 1.45pm, we went over to our next class. JP class went on for another 2 hours before we were allowed to go home. KW and I walked very quickly since it was starting to rain. Dropped him off at the LRT station before I went home.

Once home, I showered, watched some TV and took some snacks before taking a nap. Woke up at 7pm to have dinner. Came back upstairs to Facebook a while before working on my assignment.

Then at 10.30pm, I went downstairs to watch Desperate Housewives. After another juicy episode, I ate some Dark Chocolate Ginger Biscuits that mum bought from Marks and Spencers. When I was done, I came up to write this post.

Anyway, its almost 12am already and I shall end this post here. Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. a lot more to go for your night.. or i should say MORNING =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect one day diary been recorded......cheers n StayTune.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...