Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Blues

Was sleeping peacefully until I heard loud machine noises behind my house. WTH, it's 8am! Why can't you idiots do it later in the day? I couldn't sleep until the sound stopped. That took an hour or so...

After that, I went back to sleep and woke up again at 10.15am. Had Koko Krunch for breakfast as usual. Showered and got dressed. Since DAD STILL HASN'T GAVE ME MY ALLOWANCE, I had to ask mum for RM 20...

Drove on to the Astro Car Park. AC then picked me up and drove to the parking beside APIIT. We then went to the lab for our class. The lecturer wrote some codes and we copied. After that, he explained it to us...

Then, we walked over to ENT3 for lunch. I took some rice, cucumber, anchovies, nuts and curry. I was actually surprise to see RM2 pop up on the screen. That was the cheapest meal I had in DNL.

Nasi Lemak - RM 2.00

When we were eating, AC realized he left his wireless mouse in the lab. He then quickly went over to get it. When he came back, he told us that he managed to find it. I was actually very surprised that nobody stole it. Lucky AC!
7.
At 2pm, class started. The lecturer gave us a short lecture which ended at 3pm. We had another hour before our next class started. So, I turned on my laptop and played AoM. Then at 4pm, someone told us the lecturer was on MC. WTF!! Our lecturer, Mr Jawad Nagi, officially sucks!

Anyway, AC dropped me at my car and I drove back home. Traffic was smooth since it wasn't peak hour yet. Back home, I ate some ice cream before taking my shower. Then, I started playing AoM till 7.30pm.

After that, I went downstairs for dinner. Came back up to write this post. Then, I read an episode of OnePiece before taking out my testpad and wrote some stuff for my assignment.

Later, I picked up E's book and started reading one story (68 pages) from it. It sounded interesting but the story got silly towards the end. Mr. Midnight. Booo!

Anyway, I came up at 10.30pm and continued using the laptop till now. Since there isn't much to blog about, I'll end this post now. Night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...