Friday, May 28, 2010

Here, There, Everywhere.

It's almost 2am and I am super tired. To sum my day up, JW and I went to buy groceries. Then, went to her hostel to cook spaghetti. She made me chop mushrooms. We overcooked so there was extra sauce.

Ingredients...

Mushrooms chopped by me :D

Spaghetti

Sauce

It was quite a tiring experience. Our lunch turned out to be quite good. Later, I used her laptop for quite some time before we looked at each other's old pictures.

Final product! :D

At 6pm, we picked A up and drove to the Curve. We met AC and ZS in Itallianies for dinner. Ordered the Quattro Platter which tasted really bad. If not for the bread, I won't EVER visit this place again.

Quattro Platter - RM 25.90

After dinner, we went to collect our tickets. They also gave us 4 cans of Mister Potato Rice Crisps. Made our way to Ikea for Ice Cream before AC and ZS went back.

3 Different Flavours (we didn't get Sour Cream)

4 tickets to POP

In the cinema, each of us were given a bottle of water from Cathay. Drank a gulp and put it down. Minutes later, I realized my throat was DRIED UP! Thank goodness we bought some soft drinks. That water is WEIRD!

Anyway, movie was GREAT. Nice graphics and cool action scenes. According to A, L and JW, many signature PoP moves from the PS2 game were featured in the movie. The movie did not follow the game's storyline too much though.

Movie ended at about 11.30pm. I then dropped them off at Lagoon Perdana before coming back home. Used the laptop to upload pictures. Took a shower and continued blogging till now.

It's 2.30am already and I have to wake up at 7am for Wesak tomorrow. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...