Monday, March 1, 2010

Back To Normal

Woke up at 11.30am today and had some biscuits for breakfast as usual. While in the kitchen, I heard a perfect telephone ringtone. Mum answered it and the TM fella told her the line is now back to normal.

According to the technician, it was some wiring outside at the main telephone box. So immediately, I brought my food upstairs and went online.

Surfed the net till about 2pm before going down for lunch. After that, I came upstairs to use the laptop. Was suppose to work on my assignment but got distracted instead.

At about 5pm, I finally did some research but I don't think it helped. Then at about 6pm, I went down to have some ice cream, biscuits, and water. Came upstairs and dozed off while lying on my bed.

Gathered my will power and somehow found enough energy to get out of bed and started writing this. Then at 7.30pm, I went downstairs for dinner. Twenty minutes later, I was done so I came back upstairs.

Started listening to music, chatting and researching at the same time. At about 9.15pm, I took a shower and went downstairs for some ice cream.

Ice creams are from Heaven!

After that, I started chatting and discussing some stuff. Ended up teaching AC till 12.15am. Anyway, goodnight people...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...