Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Finishing

Woke up at 7am today and quickly took my shower. Then, M and I went to SNM for breakfast. I ordered Roti Planta and Teh Tarik. The Roti Planta is getting WORSE! It used to be so nice a few months back. Sigh...

Teh Tarik - RM 1.80

Roti Planta - RM 1.80

After paying the bill, I drove on to college. Before that, I dropped M at the Esso Petrol Station near Maybank. By the time I reached college, it was 8.15am. Waited for AC, AL and DY to arrive at the Astro Car Park.

Then, they parked and hopped into my car. Drove to APIIT and parked right in front of the building. After that, we made our way up to the lab and waited for our turn to start our presentation.

ZS, KW and I went into the presentation room at about 9.35am. Unfortunately, all the lecturer did when he saw our slides was say "NEXT". In the end, all I had prepared was a waste of time!! Then, he started asking irrelevant questions that wasn't in our assignment. =.=

Anyway, we still managed to answer his questions so it was okay. After that, we hung around the lab for about an hour before going off. Everyone went their own ways. I drove home after dropping AL at his house.

Back home, I took a nap till it was about 2pm. Went downstairs to have lunch. Later, I came up and started working on my assignment. For some reason, there were some errors! Spent about 4 hours debugging it and enhancing the program.

Then at 8pm, I went down for dinner. AP and KK came to visit us but I didn't stay downstairs to entertain them. Came up to write this post as I'm going to be busy tonight. Glad to say that my assignment is almost done...

Took a short nap before taking my shower. When I came out, XZ and LC were playing in my room. Did some of my documentation till it was about 10pm. Then, mum and SS brought the few of us cousins out for supper.

We went to Syed and we ordered Satay and Cheese Naan to share. This time, I drank Teh O Ais Limau. Stayed there and talked for about half an hour before we went back home.

Chicken Satay - RM 6.00 (10pcs)

Cheese Naan - RM 3.00

Teh O Ais Limau - RM 1.80

Once I got back, I continued with my work. It's already 1.22am now and I'm proud to announce that all there is left of my assignment is the references. ^^ Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...