Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pointless Yet Productive

Woke up at 9am today and had cereal for breakfast. As usual, I took a shower and got dressed before driving off to college. Once I got in the car, FlyFM started to play "Don't Stop Believing" from Glee. =)

Got to class early so we had to wait for the previous lecture to end before we could go inside. Class finally started at about 11am and for the first time, I typed the notes into my iPod. xD

Anyway, class ended two hours later and we drove to DY's house. We were supposed to watch "Lightning Thief" but there were a sudden change of plans (thanks to someone!) so we just had lunch instead.

After half an hour of doing nothing, they finally told me that they want to go for lunch at Good Tea. :@ WTF!! Anyway, I went there, ordered Claypot Chicken Rice and Iced Coffee, ate, then went home.

Iced Coffee - RM 1.50

Claypot Chicken Rice - RM 4.50

Back home, I turned on the air-cond and took a nap. At about 5pm, I started playing with my iPod while texting. Later, I took out my laptop and started using it.

Went downstairs for dinner at about 7.30pm and came back up to work on my assignment. At about 9pm, I took a shower before going back to work.

Finally at 11pm, I completed the quota for today. Started writing this post till now (11.48pm). Going to turn my laptop off now. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...