Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Messed Up

Woke up at 9am today and was kinda confused. After about one minute, only did I realize that I gotta go to college. Had cereal for breakfast before using the bathroom. Left the house at 10am and the traffic was very smooth.

Picked AC up from the Astro Car Park before I parked at APIIT. We got to class at 10.30am but the auditorium was in use. Mr Dhason settled the matter and all of us flooded the auditorium.

As usual, he waited 20 minutes before starting his class. Then, we sat there for another 2 hours listening to his lecture. Finally at 1pm, the class ended. I wanted to look for Miss Eeish but she wasn't around.

KW, AC and I then drove to Taman Connaught with the intention to try out the Yong Tau Foo shop. Unfortunately, it was closed for some unknown reason. Since we didn't have much choice, we walked over to Sun Ming and had lunch there.

I ordered a plate of Char Siew, Siew Yoke while the rest had some duck. All of us were on "saving" mode so we ordered Iced Chinese Tea. The food was good and I have to say, their service and attitude did improve.

Iced Chinese Tea - RM 0.50

Char Siew, Siew Yoke with Rice - RM 5.00

After lunch, we still had time to spare. So, we agreed to go for dessert. We drove around and found a decent looking dessert shop named "Yun Yun". After parking, we went down and ordered a bowl of Tong Sui each.

Yun Yun Dessert Shop

Red Bean, Bubur Chacha, and Ginko and Barley - RM 2.00 (each)

I ordered Red Bean Soup, AC had Bubur Chacha, and KW had Ginko and Barley. Of the three bowls I tried, all of them were super diluted and tasteless. This would be definitely our last time here.

After we paid the bill, we drove back home. Once I got back, I used the laptop for a short while. Laid on my bed for a while and somehow fell asleep. By the time I woke up, it was already 7pm.

Used the laptop for a short while before taking a shower. Then, I went down and had my dinner. Came upstairs again later to use my iPod. Then at 9.10pm, AC v-called me and we went on "assignment mode" together.

It's close to 1am already. I'm gonna end this post here. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...