Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's Coming!

Woke up at 9.30am today and laid on the bed for quite a while. Then at about 10.30am, I went down to have some muesli bar for breakfast. Mum wanted to go to Borders so I drove everyone to Gardens with the Avanza.

Once there, we went to Borders and looked at some books. I decided to buy two books which I would probably read it some time during my holidays. The girls also bought the rest of the "Wimpy Kid" series after reading the first book few months back.

Sphinx + Book of Souls

The "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" Series

After paying, we went over to Sushi Zanmai for lunch. There, I ordered their Unadon. I also ordered the Soft Shell Crab and Soft Shell Crab Maki for everyone to share. Food was good and the price was "okay".

Green Tea - RM 1.00

Unadon - RM 15.80

Soft Shell Crab - RM 10.80

Soft Shell Crab Maki - RM 6.80

Anyway, mum paid the bill and we "kids" made our way to the Gardens club. Meanwhile, MM and Mum went walking around. There, I had two cups of Choc-o-cino and used the WiFi while the girls used the computer.

Choc-O-Cino @ Gardens Club

At about 1.30pm, I drove the "kids" home and went to my room to work on my assignment. Mum then called me and I drove back to MidValley to pick them up at 3.30pm.

Back home, I continued my work till it was my turn to shower. After that, we left the house and drove to SummitUSJ to meet M and her friend.

We decided to have dinner at "Garden Cafe" which looked very unappetizing. Anyway, I ordered Ice Blended Coffee and Chicken Chop. The food was okay and the drink was surprisingly good. Maybe I should come back here.

Chicken Chop - RM 10.90

Ice Blended Coffee - RM 5.90

After dinner, we went to the Nike Shop for about 45 minutes. Then, we drove back home and I started with my assignment.

V-called AC till 3am trying to solve the problem. I'm going to end this post now. Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...