Saturday, March 27, 2010

Relaxing =)

Woke up at 10.30am today and had cornflakes for breakfast. Used the laptop till about 12.30pm. Then, all of us went to pick E from school before driving to Kepong for lunch at Eden Dim Sum.

Assorted Dim Sum

Fried "Lo Bak Gou"

We arrived at about 1.20pm and there wasn't much choice left. Even so, I was still very full after my meal. Dad paid the bill and all of us went back home. By the time we got home, it was already 3pm.

E played with the Wii while I laid on my bed talking. Then at about 4pm, Mum and I went to BV. We bought 2 pints of Haagen Dazs ice cream before going over to Chocolate. I ordered a Miss Coco Frappe and we sat there till 5.20pm.

Miss Coco Frappe - RM 12.90

Then, we dropped the ice cream at 112 before going back home. I came upstairs to write this while waiting for my turn to shower. At about 7pm, all of us got into the Avanza and drove to BISDS.

Our Table (10 Tickets) - RM 1000.00

After parking, we went to the Asoka hall and found our table. It was at the BACK of the hall. == . I had a fan blowing right at my face for about 30 minutes. Had to adjust myself to avoid that.

Table Setting

Booklet (Speeches, Itinerary and Ads)

Programs for the night...

The Crowd

The STUPID Fan!!

The event started at 7.30pm (half an hour behind schedule) and was very very boring. It was actually an event to promote the Sri Lankan culture. At the same time, the money earned tonight goes to the rebuilding of the BISDS.

Harmonica Solo (the young kid in the middle)

Sri Lankan dancers...

Mr. Sebastian singing...

Some band...

There were some performances but none of them really impressed me except the harmonica solo. For his age, he is actually very good! And for the food, it was actually quite okay. The only thing I didn't like about it was that most of it was spicy. =(

Inaccurate Menu

Special Chicken Soup (Tasted like daal!)

Assorted Sri Lankan Food

Juggery & Coconut Pudding

Mixed Fruits

At about 10pm, everyone finished their food. Then, about half the people in the hall started to leave. We stayed till the end of the event and didn't even win in the lucky draw. =(

Before going home, we dropped by 112 and went in for some cake. They bought the White Chocolate Macadamia cake from Secret Recipe. It was my first time trying it and it was good.

White Chocolate Macadamia

Oh sh*t, just as I typed this, I realized I haven't wished AM. So,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AM!!

At about 11.30pm, we went back home and I started uploading pictures. That was when I realized, I have A LOT of pictures to upload. I hope I can sleep soon. Haih, we'll see how things goes. Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...