Friday, March 19, 2010

Last Class of the Semester!

Woke up at 7am today and went to shower. After getting dressed, I used my iPod for a while before waking the others up. Then, we drove to the Astro Car Park to pick AC. When we got there, we saw that he isn't there. ==

Drove to APIIT and parked my car. Then, we walked over to ENT3 for class. Sat in class for about half an hour before the lecturer ENDED the class!! WTF!! He didn't even teach anything. What's the point of coming today?

After that, all of us (except KW) went to Old Town for breakfast. I ordered the My Toast set. While waiting for the food to come, all of us took out our laptops.

My Toast Set - RM 4.50

Paid the bill and went out of the restaurant. Then, all of us walked over to Hotel Sri Petaling because AC and DY wanted to go to the Mabeline/Garnier warehouse sale. ZS, AL and I just stood outside waiting for them...

When they were done, I said bye and drove myself home. Took a nap till about 2.50pm and started using the laptop for a while. After that, I took another nap till it was 6pm. Got up and typed part of this post.

At about 7pm, I took my shower and went downstairs for dinner. Came up and started studying at 8pm. Stopped at about 10pm and rested for another half an hour. Then, I continued for another half an hour.

Dad made cheese toast and I went downstairs to eat some. Came back upstairs to use the laptop for a while. It's almost 12am already and I shall go to bed now. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...