Thursday, March 25, 2010

and now there is ONE MORE!!

Woke up at about 9am today and had a bun for breakfast. Showered, got dressed and drove off to BBJ. Went to HOL for 2 minutes before my friends wanted to leave. So we went to the exam hall...

Sat there for about 40 minutes before going into the exam hall. The paper was kinda easy. In fact, I'm only worried bout the MCQ because most of it were tricky. Anyway, I came out 40 minutes early.

All of us then waited for KW to come out at 1.10pm. Then, we went to Lucky for lunch. I ordered Zhu Cheong Fun and Iced Coffee. Food was okay but the coffee was kinda diluted. After lunch, I went back home...

Iced Coffee - RM 1.60

Zhu Cheong Fun (Char Siew) - RM 5.70

At home, I used the laptop for a while before taking a nap. When I woke up, it started thundering LOUDLY so I had to turn off the laptop and modem. Couldn't do much till the rain ended...

Before dinner, I studied a while and took a shower. Came back up to work on my notes. Studied, chatted, and finally wrote this post.

It's already 12.15am. I shall end this post and try to study a little bit more. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...