Monday, March 15, 2010

Taking A Break

Woke up at 10.30am today and used my iPod for a while. Then, I showered and drove to Sunway College. By the time I reached there, it was already 12.10pm.

JW got into my car and we drove to Sunway Pyramid. Walked to RedBox and went for the K-lunch promotion. Sat in the room for about 2.5 hours. After we paid, we walked to TGV.

Lemon Sprite and Milk Tea

Fish and Chips

Udon Noodles in Miso Soup

There, we collected our tickets and bought some popcorn. Watched "Remember Me" in the cinema for about 2 hours. The show wasn't all lovey dovey like I expected. It was actually quite funny and had a great message. The surprise ending was nice too! Proud to say I was the first one to realize it!
after a funny series of events, we started holding hands =)
After the movie, we walked around till it was 6.30pm. Then, we drove to SS15 and had dinner at Salmon Steakhouse. Both of us ordered lamb and it was tough! Had to spit out a few chunks of it! The drinks weren't that great too.

BBQ Lamb - RM 9.50

Lamb Chop with Spaghetti - RM 9.00

Blue Mint Drink (F) - RM 5.00
Champagne Milk Tea (B) - RM 3.80

Our stomachs weren't satisfied so we walked over to Snowflake. There, we shared the "Bestseller". When we were done, we went back to the car and I dropped JW back at her hostel block.here we started feeding each other =) she kissed my cheek and ran to her room ==
Bestseller - RM 5.50

Drove on home but took the wrong turning. Ended up taking the highway back to TPM before going home from there...

My feet touched the floor of my house at about 9pm. I then came up to chat, blog, study, and look at my assignment.
thank you, joyce wong. I had a great time! :*
It's already 1.35am now. Goodnight people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...