Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day Off aka Study Day

Woke up at 11am today and had cereal for breakfast. Used the laptop till and did some revision till 1.15pm. Then, I rested on my bed till it was time to pick the girls up. So, I drove out and brought them back.

After I got home, I went to the kitchen for lunch. Came up to do some revision till it was 5pm or so. Took a short break before trapping myself in the room again. Then at 6.50pm, I laid on my bed for another hour before going downstairs.

Had lunch for dinner and came back upstairs to shower. After that, I started writing this post. Then, I went downstairs to study for a while before coming back upstairs. Didn't really do much revision...

Ice Cream

Then at about 9.40pm, I went down for some ice cream. I tried the Wall's Italian Ice Cream but it wasn't that great. Came back up again and chatted with AC. I'm gonna end this post now and try to study as much as possible.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...