Monday, March 22, 2010

Three More!

Woke up at 9am today and was told there was NO WATER. Couldn't shower so I just ate some bread and drove off to the exam hall. Before that, met up with the gang at HOL for some breakfast. I didn't eat anything though.

After that, we went to the exam hall and waited for exam to start. Then, I went in and was quite happy with my performance. Was kinda easy anyway. Came out half an hour early and discussed some stuff with those who came out.

Later, we went to the new cafe just behind the Exam Hall for lunch called Elly Cafe. The food here is quite expensive but I guess students don't have a choice. I ordered the Sandwich set which wasn't really that great.

Egg Sandwich Set - RM 6.30

We then drove to APIIT and waited for our presentation slot. Presentation was over in about 15 minutes. After that, I dropped KW at the LRT before coming back home.

Back home, I laid on bed till 6pm. Fell asleep and woke up with a super numb hand. Went downstairs for dinner before coming up to shower. Then, I started v-chatting with a bunch of my friends.

Taught them some questions till about 12.30am. Then, I started to blog till now. It's already 1am. I really should sleep soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...